Thursday 15 April 2010

Oh the embarrassment

Recently it was my sister's birthday so we all went out together for a meal.

After we all finished eating my Mom asked my Grandma for the lettuce and she began wrapping it up in a napkin. Later on I caught her wrapping up tomatoes.

And then chips.

We all looked confused and when we asked: "err what are you doing?"

My Mom replied: "It's for my girls."


Now I think I have mentioned this many times in my blog, this is what my Mom calls her chickens. The girls. Even though she has 5 daughters.

It's fair to say that the chickens (her girls) did enjoy the food that 'their Mommy' bought back but still we all thought it was crazy.

Chickens do eat a lot of left overs, potatoes and pasta being their favourite (obviously it has to be cooked first).

To be honest though my Mom does love her chickens.

2 comments:

  1. she sure does love them chickens :) great blog faye was very interesting to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does love them, it seems. Maybe she should take some dessert next time, like chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete