Saturday 17 April 2010

What has Sabrina ever done to you?


On my return home I went into the back garden to check out the chickens, and to my horror have noticed that my chicken Sabrina is being picked on.



As Sabrina was an ex battery chicken she is not as strong, and because she was the most weakest when we had her she still hasn't got the courage to fight back.

The free range chickens - THE MOB (as we call them seeing as they stick together) have been pecking at Sabrina's back whenever she goes near them, and because this is the way nature works we can't get involved.

However there is a solution......my mom is going to go to her chicken shop in Shenstone, Lichfield and pick up a solution called anti peck which hopefully will save Sabrina and teach THE MOB not to mess with her.

1 comment:

  1. Awww poor Sabrina, the other chickens are so cruel!

    I hope that stuff your mum gets works before they do any real damage to her!

    Go pick her up and give her a cuddle, face your fear for your chicken Faye she needs you! x

    ReplyDelete